Last updated: February 01, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Atlantic Electronic System, Inc., 5335 Oakbrook Pkwy Suite A, Norcross GA 30093.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to www.atlanticelectronic.com, accessible from www.atlanticelectronic.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Georgia, United States
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By phone number: 770-638-8888
We support our customers! Our future depends on our ability to effectively service our customers, meet their expectations, ensure economic value and give them no surprises.
We stock products in security, spy cameras, CCTV, access control, business group phone systems and many other types of low-voltage items from the world’s leading manufacturers. We continually search for emerging quality manufacturers representing the finest technology and value.
Terms and Conditions
The BUYER agrees to pay the total purchase price as specified on your shopping cart order, in addition, the BUYER agrees to pay any sales, freight charges or other taxes levied on or measured by such purchase price, or arising from the use of the product(s) and any parts or maintenance supplied, including without any limitation, any additional sales, use gross receipts, privilege, excise, and personal property taxes unless specified in writing on this document.
2. LIMITED WARRANTY:
Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) provides either a 90 Day or 1 Year limited warranty for the quality of all its products in material and workmanship depending on the item. All warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of their respective manufacturers. During this period, Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will repair or replace all merchandise, which proves to be defective. However, Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will not warrant any product which has been subjected to improper freight handling/shipping, physical damage, neglect, or unauthorized repair or installation. Some products have longer warranties directly from the individual manufacturer. All warranties will be voided if any Warranty Sticker or Seal is broken off on the purchased products. Any tampering of the warranty condition of any purchased products voids the warranty of such products.
3. SPECIAL ORDER:
· No return for credit or refund under any condition.
· Technical support is provided by its respective manufacturer.
· Exchange, or replacement is being processed by its respective manufacturer. Above terms and conditions are exercised firmly, absolutely no exceptions.
4. CHANGES AND CANCELLATION:
· Open orders can be changed and cancelled without penalty.
· Orders shipped or completed by Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) are not subject to change or cancellation by purchaser except with Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com)written consent and upon payment of an appropriate charge to cover the cost or less incurred by Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) which, unless otherwise agreed in writing, shall be not less than fifteen percent (15%) of the price of the product subject to charge or cancellation.
· Freight charge is NOT refundable nor credit.
5. NSF AND INTEREST:
There will be a $20.00 charge for each return check. 18% interest charge per annum (0.05% per day) for past due account balance.
Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will make every reasonable effort to effect shipment on or before the estimated delivery date set forth on Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) quotation and confirmed in Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) acknowledgement to Purchaser’s order. Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) is not liable for delays caused by Govt. orders, strikes, lockouts, floods, fires, explosions, earthquakes, and other causes beyond Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) reasonable control.
7. RISK OF LOSS:
Shipment of all products shall be F.O.B. (free on board) Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) facility. Title to and risk of loss or damage to product shall pass to purchaser upon delivery to carrier at the F.O.B. point. Purchaser shall be responsible for dealing with the carrier in the event of carrier’s mis-delivery, loss or damage to product.
· LIMITATION: Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) shall not be liable for damage or penalty as result of late or lost shipments, even if the purchaser has been notified that such damages of penalties may apply.
All returns must show on the outside shipping box a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and include a copy of the invoice showing serial numbers as labeled on the part/product. All shipments received that do not clearly show an RMA number will be automatically refused.
· To obtain an RMA number call our RMA department from 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M., Mon.-Fri. to request an RMA request form and fax back with all the information requested on the form to get an RMA number.
A) Returning for Credit:
Upon approval, Most products (includes spy cameras and GPS trackers) with original accessories and packaging will be accepted for full refund within 7 days from invoice date or 7 days after UPS Delivery via the UPS tracking data, those products returning for refund from 8th – 14th days period is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
All Spy Cameras will accepted for full store's credit within 16th to 21th days from invoice date or or UPS Delivery date via the UPS tracking data, There is absolutely NO credit or refund after 21th days from the invoice date or the UPS delivery date.
GPS tracking service, Software and Freight charge is not refundable.
B) Returning for Repair/Replacement: the purchaser must prepay All RMA shipments. A C.O.D. shipment will be refused. Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will not cross-ship products. NO EXCEPTIONS. Also, there is no credit or replacement for any opened software. If individual components are invoiced, only individual components can be returned. Please note that the service or credit may be delayed or otherwise affected if the above procedures are not followed. Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will not be responsible for any consequences due to such non-compliance.
Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will NOT be responsible for any cost incurred due the returning of any warranty products from the purchaser during the warranty period. Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will NOT be responsible for any cost or loss incurred due any defective purchased products. Atlantic Electronic System, Inc. will NOT be responsible for any cost or loss incurred during the inoperative period of any defective purchased products. Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) will NOT be responsible for any loss of Data and Contents on any storage media devices. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to backup all data and content on any media storage devices before returning any warranty products.
All defective claims will be verified according to the reported problem. No replacements will be made for non-defective items. RMA turn around is based on product availability and also on vendors turn around, but Atlantic Electronic System, Inc. will process the RMA within 24 hours of receiving the RMA package.
9. TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
For better service to our valuable customers, our Tech Support department is open Mon-Fri from 9:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. Have your invoice number ready for the system/specific item prior to making your call.
We would like to help every valuable customer, but due to huge volume of customers we have limited each call to 10 minutes per customer. If our judgment toward the call is more than 10/15 minutes we will have your phone number and will give you a call after proper research on the specified issue. Any system that Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) did not build and calling for tech support will be refused to do service.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This document constitutes the entire agreement between the BUYER and Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com). It is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms used in this agreement and no course of prior dealings between the parties and no usage of the trade shall be relevant to supplement or explain any term used in this agreement. No agent, employee, or representative of Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) has any authority to bind Atlantic Electronic System, Inc.(Atlanticelectronic.com) to any affirmation, representation, or warranty concerning the product(s) sold under this agreement, unless the same is included within this written agreement.
Atlantic Electronic Systems, Inc. Last updated 2009
( CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE )