Spy Cameras Hidden In Everything! Only From AES
The SecureIP Covert Camera Hidden in a DVD Player!
Introducing the SecureIP Internet Spy covert camera, hidden in a stand-alone DVD player, the next generation of professional quality color digital covert security cameras for your home or office. All the features you have imagined in a video surveillance system are now available in a quick set up, easy to use, "plug & play" package. An entire 1 to 6 camera system can be set up and working within 30 minutes in most cases. All the spy cameras are plugged directly to an 110V AC wall outlet, no other cable need be run, All the video recording is activated by the motion and saved to your home PC, The camera system can send video alert to your cell phone and you can also view all the cameras via internet from outside PC.
* Fully functional DVD player
* SecureIP receiver included
* Free live remote video monitoring of up to six cameras from any Internet connected computer.
* Free live remote viewing from any compatible cell phone.
* Motion-triggered or scheduled recordings can be saved to a hard drive.
* Powerful search and playback tools to help you find video fast.
* Email and cell phone alerts keep you up to date on premises activity.
* Exceptional color digital picture quality lets you see unbelievable detail.
How it Works:
Covert Cameras simply plug into a standard 110V AC power receptacles. A very small "receiver" plugs into an AC receptacle near your PC and is connected via USB cable to your Windows PC. Up to 6 cameras can be operated simultaneously from one receiver! Video signals are securely transmitted though your power lines and recorded on your computer’s hard drive, eliminating troublesome interference from other RF sources and keeping your video totally private. Powerful software is included which allows easy set-up for motion-triggered, continuous, or time scheduled recordings. Email and cell phone alerts can also be set up using motion-trigger responses. Powerful search and playback tools help you find the video you are looking for fast. A step-by-step installer guide in the software makes set up a snap.
Easy 4-Step Setup:
The SecureIP Starter Kit includes all the components for a complete single-camera system. With SecureIP, you can quickly add a professional-grade digital surveillance system to your home or small business using your Windows PC as the control center. We designed SecureIP to allow homeowners, renters, and small business owners to setup an entire system in less than 30 minutes. Using your Windows PC as the control station, you install a professional-grade system with no training, no ladders, no drills, and no new wires. Follow these easy steps to install the starter kit.
1. Install the powerful Windows® SoftwareWerks Software from the LukWerks CD, take an online tour, read the User Guide, or review the Software License and Hardware Warranty. During the installation process, the Werks Installer will guide you through each step of the setup.
2. Connect the USB Receiver: plug the Luk USB Receiver into a wall outlet and connect it to a USB port on your PC. The receiver transfers secure digital video from the SecureIP Cameras to the Werks Software on your PC.
3. Position the SecureIP Camera Simple plug in camera at a desired viewing angle. That's it!
4. Register for free Remote Viewing to access free remote viewing, you create an account at a free designated website. From your account you can register several sites where you have installed a SecureIP system – your home, your business, your second home, or even the home of your aging parents. With remote viewing, you have anywhere anytime access to live video from compatible cell phones and Internet browsers.
This IP spy camera system is custom built, after purchasing, no return option available!
We will try to ship orders the same day payments are received.
Payment received after 5PM EST will be shipped the following business day.
Average US delivery time is 2-5 days (Ground).
Atlantic Electronic System Inc. Appreciates Customers!
~ We will answer any questions before you buy and support you after your purchase.
~ We can walk you through how to set up your new camera.
~ If there are any problems with your camera, we can help you over the phone, or assist with a repair or exchange of your product.